Can we let you in on a secret? Our Mocha Collagen Creamer may be our new favorite product ever. No, really. We’re fully aware that we’ve said that before (like about our Collagen Peptides, Matcha Collagen and Tropical Hibiscus Beauty Collagen) but we really mean it this time. This one takes the cake! Why? It’s the perfect blend of chocolate and sweetness without being over the top.
The Mocha Collagen Creamer doesn’t just taste good — it packs a nutrient punch, too! With 10 grams of our Collagen Peptides per serving, the creamer is a really easy way to get a collagen boost in your diet. Collagen has a multitude of benefits. It can help to promote healthy hair, skin, nails, bones and joints. It has also been known to help promote gut health. The Collagen Creamers also contain organic coconut milk powder, which is a great source of healthy fats.
Being the coffee fanatics we are here at Vital Proteins, we just had to whip this new creamer into a latte as soon as it found its way to our kitchen. To make it super-easy, we used just one cup of brewed coffee, but you can also use espresso if you’re feeling fancy! This recipe will have you reaching for that Mocha canister again and again.
Easy Mocha Latte
- 1 C brewed coffee
- ¼ C milk (almond milk, coconut milk, whatever you like best!)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Mocha Collagen Creamer
- Optional: dairy-free whipped cream, cacao powder for dusting
- Add Collagen Creamer to hot coffee and stir.
- Heat the milk on the stove to warm (do not boil). Remove from heat and use a frother to aerate the milk until it foams. (You can also use a whisk or add to a blender until foamed for 1 minute.)
- Pour the frothed milk into the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with cacao powder. Enjoy!