Love granola but trying to veer away from store-bought granola? Then you’re going to love this quick DIY, a soon-to-be go-to option for meal-prep super-fans. Make your breakfast ahead of time with this Matcha Granola recipe, which can be paired with your favorite yogurt or almond milk for a truly tasty start to your day. Not a huge breakfast person? Enjoy our Matcha Granola, which calls for rolled oats, pepitas, coconut flakes and maple syrup, as a midday snack. Just make it the night before – it takes less than 30 minutes to bake if you can believe it!
The standout ingredient in our recipe is our Matcha Collagen, of course. Not only does it boast the nutrient-rich properties of Japanese matcha tea, but also the health benefits of our Collagen Peptides. Combined, they create our Matcha Collagen, which helps to promote stronger hair, skin, nails, joints and gut.
Yields 1 serving
- 2 C rolled oats
- ¼ t sea salt
- ½ C pepitas
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1½ C unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 T coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add rolled oats, coconut flakes and pepitas to mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Combine sea salt, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Toss to coat completely.
- Spread oats evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes (stir halfway through).
- Add 2 scoops Matcha Collagen to mixture.
- Toss to combine.