Love matcha green tea and collagen protein? This delectable matcha- collagen latte lets you combine them together for the ultimate healthy drink.
Looking for a delicious drink that will boost your energy without a caffeine crash, increase mental focus, support your skin, nails, bones, and joints, and deliver a ton of stellar health benefits? There’s Matcha Collagen for that — and it makes for a really delicious latte.
This lightly sweet, frothy, and filling latte boosts energy and focus with natural caffeine and the animo acid L-theanine (it’s one of the most amazing health benefits of matcha). But that’s not all. Boasting 10 grams of clean collagen protein per serving, it helps you maintain youthful skin, strong bones and healthy joints, all while keeping you full. Meanwhile, healthy fats from grass-fed butter or coconut oil provide satiety and make this delicious latte unbelievably creamy.
But enough talking it up. It takes 2 minutes to make — so grab your favorite mug and start sipping.
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, almond milk, or other full-fat milk of choice, warmed
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Dissolve Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen into hot water. Gradually add warmed milk, stirring until the matcha is fully dissolved.
- Add matcha mixture, butter or coconut oil, and honey into a blender, and blend on low speed until frothy. Alternatively, stir all ingredients together and froth with a milk frother or hand mixer.
- Pour into the mug of your choice and enjoy!