Lemon Gelatin with Raspberries Recipe
4 large lemons
2 cups water
1 scoop Collagen Protein
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1. Remove all peel from lemons with a vegetable peeler. Boil peel and 1 3/4 cups water in a 2 quart sauce pan until water is bright yellow, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1/4 cup water in a small bowl and let stand 2 minutes to soften
3. Squeeze 2/3 cup lemon juice from lemons into a glass measure, then pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and stir in sugar until dissolved. Add water, then stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup lemon mixture into each glass and chill until set, about 2 hours. Reserve remaining lemon mixture at room temperature.
5. Spoon some raspberries over each serving, then top with reserved lemon mixture and chill until set, about 3 hours more.