One of the best parts of hosting parties is deciding what to make for the featured drink. And with the holiday season upon us, flavor profiles can be fun and festive. Our Collagen Creamers make the perfect addition to your fancy holiday mocktails.
Our Gingerbread Collagen Creamer contains warming spices of Ceylon cinnamon, ginger root and nutmeg, making it a festive ingredient for this mocktail. Cinnamon can support healthy blood sugar levels, while ginger root may support a healthy immune system, which can go a long way during this time of year. Coconut milk contains healthy fat to help keep you full, and with no added sugars in our Collagen Creamers, you can adjust the sweetness of this holiday mocktail to your liking. As always, collagen peptides are in this product to promote healthy skin and provide a serving of beneficial protein.
You can get as creative as you like when garnishing your mocktail. I used Coconut Whipped Cream, a gluten-free cinnamon cookie, honey and a cinnamon stick. Before filling your glass, line the rim of the glass with a thin layer of honey. Crush a few of the cinnamon cookies, and dip the glass into the cookies. This creates an effect similar to a salt or sugar-rimmed glass that your guests will love. Then pile on the rest of the toppings as you wish!
Impress your guests with this Cinnamon Cookie Mocktail or just treat yourself for a fancy night in.
Cinnamon Cookie Mocktail
Yields 1 serving
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer
- 4 ounces coconut or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Gluten-free cinnamon or ginger snap cookies
- Cinnamon stick
- Coconut whipped cream
- In a blender or shaker bottle, blend Gingerbread Collagen Creamer, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a plastic bag, place a few cookies inside and crush them until a crumbly powder remains. Pour cookie crumbs on top of a clean surface.
- Line the rim of the glass with honey, then dip into the cookie crumb mixture.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into the glass, then top with coconut whipped cream, gluten-free cinnamon cookie and a cinnamon stick.
- Serve immediately.