Want to get your coffee fix the healthy way? Try this healthy vanilla latte made with coffee, Collagen Creamer, and other healthy ingredients.
If you’re a coffee lover, the fall and winter seasons are all about sweet seasonal lattes… Think pumpkin spice, warm vanilla, and peppermint mocha. Unfortunately, a lot of these drinks contain umpteen grams of sugar and little nutritional value. We’re here to change that.
This vanilla latte isn’t just delicious, it also offers numerous health benefits. For one thing, since it’s made with our Vanilla Collagen Creamer, it contains 10 grams of collagen, the most abundant protein in the body. This superfood packs a major nutritional punch, offering 10 grams of protein that goes toward supporting the hair, joints, skin, nails, and bones, not to mention the gut lining.
Meanwhile, our non-dairy creamer is made from organic coconut milk. This powerhouse ingredient is a healthy fat that’s comprised of medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs — the fats commonly added to high-fat coffees to help provide a major brain and energy boost and increase energy metabolism.
All of these benefits come without any artificial sweeteners or added sugars. Can you believe it?
- 1 Scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer, Vanilla
- 1 8 oz cup of brewed coffee
- 4 oz plus 2 oz milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or organic butter
- Cinnamon or nutmeg, to taste.
- Add coffee, 4 oz. of milk, coconut oil or butter, and Collagen Creamer into a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour the remaining 2 oz. of milk into a mason jar. Screw on the lid.
- Shake the jar for about 60 seconds, until milk is beginning to froth.
- Remove the lid of the jar. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds. This will harden the froth.
- Spoon the froth over the latte, and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if using.