What better way to take advantage of the fresh, crisp fruit than with this Green Apple Smoothie? Both tart and sweet, it’s packed with nourishing ingredients like spinach, ginger, and chia seeds to help you start the day right. Not to mention drinking one glass of this smoothie will put you one step closer to achieving your “get healthy” resolution. Our easy-dissolving hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides rounds out this pretty meal-in-a-glass with its health benefits. Adding one to two scoops of our Collagen Peptides helps to promote stronger hair, skin, nails, joints and gut.
RELATED: How to Make Coconut Greek Yogurt
Green Apple Smoothie
Yields 2 servings
- 1 green apple, cored & chopped
- 2 C spinach
- 1 C milk of choice
- 2″ knob ginger, grated
- 1 banana, cubed & frozen
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2-4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2-3 C ice cubes (optional for a thicker consistency)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Enjoy!