You know her as @KaisaFit and we’ve got the scoop on the girl behind the social handle, Kaisa Keranen!
1. Foods That Help You Move
2. Just Say No
3. The Best Breakfast
On the days when you’ve got time to make a healthy breakfast, what are you whipping up in the kitchen? Any special ingredients we should know about to keep in the Vital Kitchens kitchen?
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Whey
- Place a pan over medium heat on the stove. Let it heat up while you prepare the pancakes.
- To prepare the pancakes, mash the banana well with a fork. Add the eggs, baking powder, and protein powder and whisk until well combined.
- make sure the pan is oiled before you pour pancake batter to cook.
- Let the pancakes cook for 30 seconds or until they start bubbling before flipping them. Cook for another 30 sec. or until golden brown each side
4. Food Trends
5. Training Day Routine
6. Post-Workout Fuel
7. Supermarket Staples
What are a few supermarket staples that make their way from the cart to kitchen every week?
9. Smoothie or Juice?
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (depending on preferred thickness)
- 1/3 cup frozen berries of choice
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Vanilla Whey
- Optional to make it a little sweeter: 4 medjool dates, pitted